Ted’s Montana Grill is teaming up with Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry campaign to help end childhood hunger in America, one meal at a time. Through September, guests who donate $5 or more to the campaign will receive a $5 thank-you certificate for a future visit. Every dollar donated can help provide up to 10 meals to kids in need.
I had the pleasure of dining at Ted’s Montana Grill to learn more about the No Kid Hungry Campaign and enjoy their signature Bison Meatloaf. Of course the food is delicious, so a great way to give back, would be to enjoy a meal at your local Ted’s, donate as much or as little as you want, and walk away with a $5 coupon for your very next Ted’s dine in experience. You cannot beat that deal! Ted’s will also donate $1 for each glass and $2 for each bottle purchased during the campaign.
About No Kid Hungry:
- Share Our Strength® is a national nonprofit that has been fighting poverty and hunger since 1984.
- Share Our Strength created the No Kid Hungry Campaign to raise the funds needed to connect the millions of at-risk children in this country to the nutritious food they need to thrive.
- Since 2008, Ted’s Montana Grill has raised $834,000 to end childhood hunger in the U.S. These funds have helped connect kids in the U.S. to over 8 million additional meals.
- At Ted’s, guests can donate $5, $10 or $15 towards the cause, and will receive one $5 thank you for donations of $5 or more.
- Love drinking wine? Even better. This year, Ted’s also has a unique partnership with Bison Ridge Wine. Bison Ridge will donate 50 cents for each glass and $1 for each bottle purchased during the campaign. At the end of the campaign, Ted’s will match this contribution for additional funds to No Kind Hungry.
- 1 in 5 US kids don’t get the food they need, 16 million kids still struggle with hunger in America
- $1 can connect a child in need with up to 10 meals.
- Dine Out for No Kid Hungry is the largest opportunity for the restaurant industry to unite in support of ending childhood hunger in the U.S.
In 2016, our goal is to raise $300,000, which is equivalent to 3 million meals for hungry children in America. Find your local Ted’s here.