Giveaway| Kurios- Cabinet of Curiosities Tickets
Guess what Atlanta! Cirque du Soleil is headed back with it’s latest production, Kurios- Cabinet of Curiosities. The best aspect of the Cirque performances is each show provides a new and unique theme— no show is alike! I’ve always enjoyed the shows in the past, once with a group of bloggers, another time as a date night with my hubby and this time I’m looking forward to sharing this experience with my mother.
About KURIOS – Cabinet of Curiosities
In an alternate yet familiar past, in a place where wonders abound for those who trust their imagination, a Seeker discovers that in order to glimpse the marvels that lie just below the surface, we must first learn to close our eyes.
In his larger-than-life curio cabinet, the Seeker is convinced that there exists a hidden, invisible world – a place where the craziest ideas and the grandest dreams await. A collection of otherworldly characters suddenly steps into his makeshift mechanical world.
When the outlandish, benevolent characters turn his world upside down with a touch of poetry and humor in an attempt to ignite the Seeker’s imagination, his curios jump to life one by one before his very eyes.
Kurios Cabinet of Curiosities will perform under the iconic blue and yellow big top at Atlantic Station March 3 – May 8.
Curious Facts About the Show
- KURIOS™ – Cabinet of Curiosities is Cirque du Soleil’s 35th production since 1984.
- The 116 tour members come from 22 different countries. Some have been touring with Cirque du Soleil for more than 20 years.
- All performers are responsible for applying their own make-up every show, which can take them between 40 minutes to two hours.
- Antanina Satsura, the artist who plays Mini Lili, is 3.2 feet tall and weighs 39 pounds. She is one of the 10 smallest people in the world.
- The 116 tour members come from 22 different countries.
Would you like to see the show? I’m giving away a Family Four Pack of tickets to the Tuesday, April 19 show at Atlantic Station. Please note that the show begins at 8PM and runs approximately 2.5 hours. The contest will run for two weeks and the instructions on how to enter are below! Good luck everyone and I hope to see you under the big top!