Book| YogaLean: Poses and Recipes to Promote Weight Loss and Vitality-for Life!
Recently I received the YogaLean book to review and I was kinda excited because you all know that I am on a journey to improve myself inside and out and I’ve heard so many great things about yoga, so I thought–of course. YogaLean was written by yoga guru and entrepreneur Beth Shaw. She has the largest yoga school in North America and shares a wealth of knowledge inside her second book.
- Fully illustrated yoga poses that promote a lean physique, strengthen your core, increase energy, improve balance, boost metabolism, and enhance confidence.
- A menue of cardio and weight-training workouts that complement your yoga, refine your physical strength, and ward off disease.
- Easy recipes (gluten-free!) and simple suggestions for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks that will help you burn fat more efficiently.
- Stress-reducing and clarity-enhancing daily meditations
- Breathing exercises to fortify your immune system
- Strategies for clearing clutter from your space in order to clear barriers from your life
- A one-week jumpstart plan outlining precisely what to eat and how to exercise your body and mind!
gsgsgs I love the helpful and simple action steps throughout YogaLean that can be implemented immediately. She makes it easy to learn and follow along. If you are looking to improve your health, lose weight and learn some yoga, YogaLean is a great place to start.