Baby| Ciao Baby A Portable Highchair
by Donna Shana
Spring is around the corner and that means a lot of fun outside activities. I was introduced to Ciao Baby, a FAB highchair for babies! Great right? We all go to the park, we all have our portable chairs that we can toss over our shoulder at any moment when we are gathering for an outdoor event like picnics, ball games or festivals, but where does baby sit? Typically in mommy or daddy’s lap. But no longer. This portable, one piece, ciao! baby highchair was designed with busy families in mind! Mealtime can be one of the more strenuous tasks parents face while away from home, but ciao! baby offers a solution to help ease some of the stress.
Ciao Baby is perfect for on the go parents with no assembly required. Anything that eases up on stress gets a golden star in my book! And it will be such a great gift for any new mom’s you may know this Mother’s Day!
- Free standing chair
- Requires no assembly
- Light weight and flexible design
- Easily unfolds, locks into place, and folds back up in seconds
- Durable material with a clear vinyl tray cover that easily wipes clean
- Built-in cup holder
- Comfortable lap belt securely holds child
- For children up to 35 pounds
- Available for purchase via the website
- Retail: $67.99